Sunday, March 28, 2010

End of this blog, beginning of another.

So I'm doing really well physically after a new challenge with wildly fluctuating blood sugars. Me and any sugar have had a love hate relationship for a very long time, and now it kind of makes me drunk... which is not good at all, especially for me. I've not had a drink (other than as accidental sauce ingredients in restaurants) since 1985. SO now I get to have sugar very sparingly and then it takes me a long time to sip on a mocha, or whatever. kinda worth it, and my pancreas is uber happy.

The best news sofar though is that my cholesterol is PERFECT! total - 171/ LDL=67. HDL=77, Tri = 35! BP - 104/63, resting HR = 62. I am in elite athlete territory. And I want to do a sprint triathlon in August...I mean I will! And I'm retiring this blog and starting a new one, for a new year. http://jarsofshells.blogspot.com/ I'm going on a road trip to the Bay Area and Downieville the 2nd week in April so a road trip is a good place to start. Cheers to all visitors,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment