Friday, February 20, 2009

Closing days of the 200's - 50 pounds lost!

I weigh 202.2. Mind you all this began with me at 252. That is amazing to me and the pants I bought last weekend that are size 16 are getting that diaper butt! And yet some of my size 18's are still tight. American fashion is relative. I am doing great, I can honestly say I have not had to ride the porcelin bus for more than 7 days! Wahoo! That means that I am keeping all my nutrients down and that means I have more energy! On Tuesday I had a personal training session with Brock (the jock). I think he might be 22. But I am still sore from it and I need to do what he taught me. I am thinking about doing it once per week to keep me honest and make sure I do not drift off into slouching wierd excercise habits. I am really needing to beef up my muscles because my skin is beginning to sag in the oddest places. I have elphantlike innner thighs. Or I look like a shar-pei... But I am consistently walking about 3 miles almost every day at lunch and that feels great. I can tell I have more energy overall this week. My girl is out of town this weekend on a youth group retreat and I may try and take a hike so I have done something productive for my health this weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment